What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information about you when you become a customer with us or place an enquiry for our tree surgery or garden services.
- We collect Website usage information using cookies from our website. You can opt out of this at any point.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect information about you to enable us to provide support and better help us to improve the website for all users.
Who might we share your information with?
- We do not share your personal information with any other company unless we need to for us to provide the service to which you have purchased from us.
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
How long do we retain your information?
- We store information about you while you are a customer and may continue to store this for up to 50 months after.
- We may store some information about you for a longer period on historical backups or due to external regulations imposed on us as a business (for instance by HMRC).
Your right to complain.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office